Tuesday, July 10, 2007

That blasted internet, and those darn Russains

Does your computer have worms? Mine Doesn't, but it did have a nasty virus. Other then killing the computer as I knew it, it was actully kinda cool. After I found out about some of the stuff it has done. Like about kill the entire internet. Hit twelve of thirteen servers. And killed the last as they were getting three up. Of course, losing all eight years worth of collecting music isn't worth a cool thought. (More so since alot of what I lost was rare.) This is mostly why I don't trust computers though. If something does take out the internet, everything changes, and there will be alot more lost then some live Dean Martin, or rare third verses of songs. (I heard the Russains created this one. Darn russains. {Oh, if they didn't create it. Darn Russains}) This is why I hide my money in a sock, pay with cash, and don't trust technology. The end.

Oh, continue visting Story time Axlle at: N
http://thetextofaxlle.blogspot.com/
Now with Axllayick (axe-lay-ick) quotes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

Okay, what does this mean in real terms? Are you able to function on the internet? Are you out of commission?
O

12:25 PM  
Blogger Axlle said...

It's all good, otherwise, I wouldn't be posting, would I?

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home