Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Sapor of Letalis

Well, I created a blog, hooray for me.
I guess the first thing I should write about is the title. I've always been into words, I love them, ever since I was a kid. I learned to read at a young age and have always excelled at being able to understand words I've never heard of before. As time went on I started getting into foregn language, Spanish is the most common one I hear, followed by French. As I learned more about these languages, I learned about how many words we borrowed from them, or from other places. Soon I found the mother language, Latin. I soon found out about the beauty of Latin, it flows, it has the dramtic affect I always try and keep. Me and it became great friends. I began speaking and writting in latin, not alot, but enough to impress people. I still study as much of the world language as I can, German, Native American, even some Gaelic. Yet, Latin remains one of my loves.
Okay, thats why the title's in Latin, now for the tittle itself. In english, A Sapor of Letalis means A taste of Mortality. That kinda explains the link, but theres another bit there I get to on another day, or maybe just later. I choose that title for the same reason I created this blog. I had something happen around me (I'll explain that one in another post too {oh, you'll see me write like this alot}) that made me realize that man is mortal. Frankly I don't care much for the feeling, but I'm stuck with it. I guess thats all for the first post, and for my signature
Tah, Later, and Bugger Off!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home